Thursday 19 July 2018

Review: Smitten in Santorini

Smitten in Santorini Smitten in Santorini by Kat Mizera
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Wow I really enjoyed this book, I do love a second chance romance, and though with Santorini as the backdrop what could be better for reading on our summer holidays at home or abroad.
Lena hasn’t seen the love of her life for four years, and it couldn’t happened at a worse time. Her sister Sofia is going through a divorce, and Lena is looking after her little boy.
This is a lovely romance as Mick and Lena find out they still feel the same. Working together they have more time to sort out misunderstandings. This is a sweet sexy hot read, just perfect to read while relaxing. The is a quick read, but an entertaining and heartwarming one. I was left with a big smile, and was left with a feel good factor. What more do you want ?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment