Sunday 1 July 2018

Review: The Downside of Love

The Downside of Love The Downside of Love by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed with Pleasure for http://bookaddict.live,
Well Meghan Quinn has done it again, completely shocked me, and turned everything I thought I wanted on its head, but I loved it every minute of it.
I not giving away any spoilers, but this was a beautiful, funny and at times a painful love story centered on Rory’s caring and loving heart.
This is definitely one of my favourite Duets I’ve read this year, and can’t wait to listen to the Audiobook that I hope to enjoy at a later date.
In this book we get to know Stryder, and the background to his life when he was growing up with despicable father who takes every opportunity to belittle and verbally abuse him. This is not a romantic comedy, which I love from Meghan especially. This is so much more, and it will surprise you. You can’t miss this wonderful and moving Duet.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment