Tuesday 10 July 2018

Review: The Real Deal

The Real Deal The Real Deal by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Wow I have to say it, this is pure pleasure to read. I loved this book, it was just full of all the right ingredients. A sexy swoony guy that I fell for, definitely my kind of man. A lively intelligent woman that doesn’t need a man, but fell in love with Theo because it was meant to be. They were so great together, and I just love " I remember when"
I loved the advert on Craigslist for a fake boyfriend, I would have hired him. Sometimes a book has all the right ingredients, but is not always a winner. When it’s a Lauren Blakely it usually is, and this is no exception. I loved every minute, and was glued to my kindle from start to finish. I can’t wait for the Audio edition because I will buy it and listen to Theo and April brought to life for me again. I want to hear Theo’s cartoon talking vibrator voice come to life. This was sexy, funny and great entertainment, and I couldn't stop smiling.
 This is definitely 5 stars from me

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment