Wednesday 14 November 2018

Review: The Bastard

The Bastard The Bastard by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
My god how could you leave me with that ending talk about a cliffhanger. This is great read I loved the bastard it reminded me of some of Lisa’s early books. Even though I have every book she has ever written this is classic LRJ. We have Eric the bastard son who fools around with the Princess Harper who goes to Eric to help her get to the bottom of something gone wrong at Kingston Cars. Eric can’t resist, with the help of Walker Security Eric tries to help Harper. The sexual tension is HOT, and they can’t resist each other.
I don’t know how I’m going to survive waiting for The Princess in January.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment