Monday 12 November 2018

Review: Lincoln Shaw: a book in the Cotton Creek Saga

Lincoln Shaw: a book in the Cotton Creek Saga Lincoln Shaw: a book in the Cotton Creek Saga by Ciana Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.blog,
Well what a book Ciana always know how to keep you emotionally connected to her stories and this one is no different. In this book we meet Lincoln who is Deacon and Wiley’s younger brother. I just loved how Lulu describes him and calls him Thor. I was hot and bothered the whole way through book, my imagination was running wild every time Lincoln appeared. Tall, Blonde full of muscles looks like an Asgardians. What’s not to like?
Tallulah Christmas Duval has come to Cotton Creek on a job, she doesn’t expect to feel at home for the first time in her life. What she can’t resist is Thor and I can’t blame her. The sparks when these two are together are more like hot flames. As usual I feel I just come home from visiting my favorite place. That’s how Ciana writes her books you feel invested in the people you have spent time with. Cotton Creek always feels like visiting with some of my friends and family.
I really enjoyed this book a great addition to the series and it was great meeting up some of my favorite people. I absolutely loved Lulu and Lincoln together, even though Lulu gave him a run for his money. Lincoln had to work to enchant Lulu even if he did look like Thor.If you want something extra from your romance, this is the series for you. Each book is a complete story, we just meet we friends and family from previous books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment