Wednesday 14 November 2018

Review: T-Bone

T-Bone T-Bone by Vanessa Vale
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
T-Bone is another hot, hot, sexy read, still cooling down here. My god I love this series, this is book two and is about Tucker and Colton lassoing Ava the girl of their dreams. Ava owns and runs the Seed and Feed store and enjoys watching Colton and Tucker when they come in the store to flirt.
Eventually they wear her down and its full steam ahead. This is a short and quick read but packs a full punch. Lots of action in and out of the bed. Colton and Tucker were so good to Ava she couldn’t help falling in love with them.
A really great addiction to the Grade A Beefcakes Series. I am definitely looking forward to Tri-Tip, as this series is leaving me with a big smile on my face.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment