Saturday 17 November 2018

Review: The Results of Unrequited

The Results of Unrequited The Results of Unrequited by Len Webster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.blog,

I thought we would have a solution to the unrequited in this book three. AJ starts madly in love with Landon, and all is going well. Until Landon decides he wants to be a professional Basketball player, and AJ would be wrong for his image.
I really felt for Alexi in this book in which most of the time she was heartbroken.
Finally, she goes home to recover from her latest heartbreak. It takes Evan being with her and telling her the truth of his actions.
AJ is finally back and knows her path for herself and not anyone else. A.J knows the truth of the unrequited. We now must wait for THE DISSOLUTION OF UNREQUITED, and the final book of the series. I can’t wait!
 
 
 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment