Tuesday 13 November 2018

Review: Pucked Love

Pucked Love Pucked Love by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.blog,
I really love this series, but this one was hilarious especially the Sex Inquisition. This one is about Charlene and Darren who like to keep their sex life private until Charlene plans a special homecoming . Only half his team come home with him hence The Sex Inquisition.
Darren and Charlene have both have trauma leftover from their childhood so even after two years their relationship starts to change.
I loved Darren he really loves Charlene but was totally clueless about women. This is a totally one of my favorites I just love how the men are just as bad with they gossip. This is a great read as every gets the wrong idea about Darren and Charlene’s relationship. This is so funny and sad at the same time. As they limp through whats important to them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment