Monday 5 November 2018

Review: Dirty Sexy Games

Dirty Sexy Games Dirty Sexy Games by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Well I’m just trying to cool down after finishing Dirty Sexy Games, my god Weston King was so hot, and I couldn’t help but fall for him. After reading Weston in some the other books I thought he was a lightweight. This is a wonderfully entertaining Duet, The marriage of convenience is a well-used theme in romance novel, but this is in a league of its own.
Laurelin Paige is a master when she writes about rich entitled playboys, but even better when she redeems them when they meet that one woman who they love unconditionally. This is a beautiful, sexy, Hot love story. We really get to know Elizabeth a lot more part two, and what makes her tick.
Elizabeth and Weston have so much emotional baggage and secrets. Falling in love and being together brings them more understanding. A wonderful ending to a delightful sexy duet. This has been out in audio before the book, all I can say is I have the best of both worlds.
the Audio has wonderful dual narration with Jacob Morgan and Elena Wolfe

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment