Friday 16 November 2018

Review: Falling for the Playboy

Falling for the Playboy Falling for the Playboy by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http//bookaddict.live,
Falling for The Playboy is the second in a new series of standalones called kennedy Fox ‘s bedtime read.
This was an intriguing read as we have Olivia who is super organised and works as an author’s assistant. The Author Rachel is like a demon and is so demanding,but Olivia desperately needs her job, so she gives into Rachel’s excessive demands.
Things start heating up the embark on a book tour with Rachel’s only her male model for her book series is coming along and he doesn’t fly so Olivia will have to drive him instead of flying. Maverick is portrayed as a hot playboy model, so off they go driving across the country. The more that get know each other the more the sparks fly. This is an easy and it seemed quick, but I fascinated by the author being a romance novelist. I wonder who she was based on?
I really enjoyed this, very little angst, who cares I went bed byes with a big smile on face. I loved Maverick, but Olivia drove me mad for her, after all she put up with from Rachel. A sweet sexy read with plenty of fun, and a pleasure to read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment