Monday 26 November 2018

Review: Only Love

Only Love Only Love by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL Romance from Melanie Harlow. I just loved her Grams and her matchmaking. Grams is 92 years old when an ex-marine moved in next door who obviously needs some help. Ryan is trying to cope with guilt of losing some his boys in his platoon in Afghanistan, so he has closed himself down. He helps his next door without being asked, and Mrs. Gardener bakes him cookies.
Grams devices a plan to bring Ryan and Stella together. I loved Grams she may be old fashioned but she people and as soon as they meet, and the chemistry is sparking, but the path to true is never easy unless you have a grams.
Off course it wasn’t simple Ryan had issues , and so did Stella. I loved and enjoyed every bit of book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment