Tuesday 1 May 2018

Review: Back in the Game

Back in the Game Back in the Game by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddictive,
Wow Meghan has done it again, the queen of romantic comedy. This is the story Calder Weiss of who plays professional Hockey, whose most important role in life is a single father to a five year daughter Shea. Then when dressed as Wanda the fairy wearing fairy wings he meets Rachel the woman of his dreams.
This is sweet funny story and I loved every minute of it. The story flowed well told by dwell pov’s and I was uplifted and smiling. As I always say it was fun and emotional with happily ever after. So if you want a quick fun loving book, I thoroughly recommend it.
The only reason this is a four stars is the length, for me it was the best.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment