Tuesday 1 May 2018

Review: Shutdown Player: Seattle Sockeyes Hockey

Shutdown Player: Seattle Sockeyes Hockey Shutdown Player: Seattle Sockeyes Hockey by Jami Davenport
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I always love Jami’s sports romances and this was no different. This was the story of Jared and Stephanie and a pair of physic matchmakers.
This was at times sad, for both Jared and Steph with all the baggage from their previous relationships that stood in the way. This was an uplifting story dealing with real down to earth problems.
Matchmakers extraordinaire tried to make sure true love broke through all the garbage life threw at them. I always love Jami’s sports romances, they can be read standalone, or we often meet up with previous characters.
They are told from alternate pov’s which makes it easier to see whats really going on. I have say I like the piece about Agnes and Giles at the end. A Romance to get your teeth into.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment