Thursday 3 May 2018

Review: One More Time

One More Time One More Time by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a second chance romance between Jenna and Tanner, who have not seen each other ten years.
After both Tanner and Jenna had a loving relationship for three years when they both were at the height of their career, when they broke up and haven’t seen each other for ten years. Jenna is still a model, unfortunately her career is now near its end. When out of the blue Jenna receives an offer of an acting role.
This is a romance with alternate pov’s, as both parties still realise the nothing has changed as far the chemistry between. I have read the book and listened to the Audiobook where I swooned with Erin Mallon and Rupert Channing. This is one hot read or listen take your pick I can't choose between the two. Be prepared when the heat start coming from of your kindle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment