Wednesday 9 May 2018

Review: Every Rose

Every Rose Every Rose by Nancy Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Every Rose has its thorns….
This was about Rose the doctor, who has always convinced herself she adopted and  belongs in a different family. This is mostly about Rose and her colleague Matt Vasilopolous who is the opposite of what she usually likes in a man. After working a case together, they go for a drink and click. I loved Matt, and it was nice to find out more about James the cop.
I have enjoyed getting to know the Chance family who feel like old friends. It was down to Nancy's writing that she brought Rose to life so well, that I was invested enough to be so irritated
The audiobook was narration was superb as the others, I wasn't jolted from the story once. but I couldn’t warm to Rose, I kept wanting shout at her. As this is mostly from Rose’s pov so I was irritated with her most of the time. There is always someone in a family who annoys you so it was true to life in that respect. I am going to miss the chance family, but luckily I think there are some more to listen to. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment