Saturday 12 May 2018

Review: The Rules of Rebellion

The Rules of Rebellion The Rules of Rebellion by Amity Hope
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rules of Rebellion is sweet story about Leo finding a piece of paper, Kylie who has been his crush for ever dropped. When he read the list he decided it great opportunity to get to know her properly.
Leo and Kylie were very cute together, and they eventually fell in love much to Leo’s delight.
This is sweet story about Kylie and Leo who have known each other for ages. Kylie has big crush James who going out with someone else. Once Kylie drops a piece of paper with a list of things she wants to achieve in her senior year. Leo luckily picked it up and decided to give Kylie a helping hand. They were a cute couple together, and I love the younger sister she was sweet. I didn’t like Leo’s dad making his feel he was a loser. This is a super fun read for young teens and would have no qualms about a young teen reading it.


The problem I had was trying to picture them because they seemed much younger than 17-18yr olds. I will say it was a pleasant read. More suited for younger teens

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment