Monday 7 May 2018

Review: Bloom

Bloom Bloom by Cassia Leo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

At the end of the last book Jack suddenly turned up in Portland at Laurel’s mother’s old house. Suddenly everything is resolved will the case, come home with me. We all know that there is more heartbreak to come
Laurel had been a basket case on her birthday, ended up sharing a bed with Isaac while drunk thinking she was in bed with Jack. We can all see how this is going to play out. Cassia actually doesn’t go the usual route of Laurel being pregnant by another man.
I was pleased that both parties realised they both had a part to play the marriage break up. They both had therapy to learn to live without Junior and Beth.
This one cleared everything up, and we had happy ending for all. This is a must read for all fans of the first two books
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment