Thursday 3 May 2018

Review: Gypsy Blood

Gypsy Blood Gypsy Blood by Jeff Gunhus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf http://bookaddict.live,
I have been looking forward to reading this book, as I love reading a good supernatural, thriller come horror. I can’t slot this one into a nice little tag. I can say next time I go to Paris I think I will be more careful.
Corbin is an American novelist has gone to live in Paris to write his next novel, but ends up in the middle of a war that belongs in the Paris underworld, and I don’t mean criminal.
This was an addictive read I just had to know what was going on. When Corbin is approached by the beautiful Margot and the next thing he knows he is in the middle of a horror, with a war between two factions.
When an old man is attacked, and Corbin runs to help, nothing is the same
This is nonstop action and I enjoyed every minute. If you enjoy a good horror with plenty of supernatural help this is for you. One thing I want to say, be careful in the Catacombs  below Paris.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment