Friday 15 February 2019

Review: Apocalypse Five

Apocalypse Five Apocalypse Five by Stacey Rourke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Wow what an amazing start to an imaginative series. As book one we are introduce to the world the Apocalypse five live in aboard a star ship thinking they are training to defend earth. The five spend all the time together, and ages starting at twelve or thirteen they are fighting battles of life and death.
Until they find out something they shouldn’t and everything they find is a lie and the apocalypse has already happened. I’m in awe at the imagination authors in this genre have. I thoroughly enjoyed this introduction to hopefully an absorbing series that I’m looking forward to. Where's book two?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment