Saturday 16 February 2019

Review: Stroke of Luck

Stroke of Luck Stroke of Luck by B.J. Daniels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
This is the first book I have read of B.J.Daniels and didn’t know what to expect, I admit I fell in love with cover and the blurb. So I was expecting a cowboy romance, but this was so much more. We have Poppy who has come back to Whitefish Montana to start her catering business.
Will runs the Guest Ranch Retreat, and its his first year and they have opened early for special client. A four day work retreat, what could go wrong. The cook has broken his leg, and Will’s brother Garrett recommends Poppy Carmichael. Poppy and Will know each other from when they kids and hadn’t parted well.
So we have employees who don’t won’t to be there, Poppy is determined to get back at Will. Then there Dorothea who has lived on the Sterling Ranch as a housekeeper walking around saying there is something bad going to happen.
That’s just the beginning, and this book kept me gripped until the end I did not want to miss anything. It was well worth the read and I want to go back to Sterling Ranch for another adventure. This had it all, a handsome cowboy, love, murder and mayhem and right up my street. It is told in multiple povs so you get a real feel for whats going on. I’m hooked on B.J.Daniels, so go and read it yourself.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment