Monday 4 February 2019

Review: Copper

Copper Copper by Lilly Atlas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,


Well this is the book I have been waiting for.
In the first three books in the series we all picked up the attraction between Shell and Copper, and it was everything I wanted and more.
This can be read as a standalone, but for more enjoyment it great to read the books in order.
The story is alternating points of view’s between Copper and Shelle.
Well this book has it all love, hot sex, hunky prez,
And some disturbing action, but I loved it .
I was pulled in at the beginning and couldn’t put it down.
This was a late nightery or an early morner read, as I really needed to finish. I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait for the Audio book. Lilly Atlas’s audiobooks are usually duet narration and this series has been great so far.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment