Wednesday 20 February 2019

Review: Depraved

Depraved Depraved by Eva Charles
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Wow I’m impressed I’m sitting all worked up after finishing Depraved. It’s one of those books that pulls you in with Hot dirty sex and a plethora of red herrings.
We meet Gabrielle and J.D or Julian when J.D blackmails Gabrielle into their arrangement .See how I throw out a few details to get you interested. It' so much more, but I want you to enjoy it the way I did.
It very hard to know what to write about without giving to much away. So I will say it had everything I enjoyed, kinky sex one on one , great chemistry all leading me to an agitated mess because I have wait until March to find out what has happened. So in other words a excellent piece of romantic suspense with a cliffhanger. I have no idea who is responsible for all the trouble but I still loved it. Told from both povs so it felt I know more than you anyone Ha Ha.I thing I've gone funny thank you Eva Charles.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment