Tuesday 12 February 2019

Review: It Happens

It Happens It Happens by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Another treat from Lani Lynn Vale in the bear bottom MC Series. This is an unusual story in some ways. Jubilee and Zee grew up together as their parents are best friends. Jubilee and Zee really clash and have all their lives. When they are a little older after being hit by lightening and their siblings are killed in the same strike leaving a whole they both still feel in their life.
Still avoiding each other, but both secretly looking out for each other. All is well until one of Zee’s ex enters the bar and being drunk Jubilee kisses Zee and the next morning they wake up in bed together. That is the start of another amazing relationship which LLV writes so well. One warning this book is HOT, as the sparks flying with this couple singed my hands as I was reading. I am really enjoying this series, which is fast becoming one of favourites. So that’s all I am writing about. The story is told in dual povs, and can be read as standalone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment