Monday 18 February 2019

Review: Overture

Overture Overture by Skye Warren
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
My god what a book, it kept me glued to the pages. Once you get into a Skye Warren book you know your going to be emotionally battered.
We meet Samantha just before her 18th birthday, and preparing to start a world tour, as Samantha plays the violin, and is considered a child progeny.
When we first meet her she feels like a child by the end of the book she is women and there is only one man she wants and that is Liam North her guardian.
This is must read and ends leaving things up in the air, leaving me impatiently waiting to find out what happens in Concerto.
Skye Warren is a genius when she writes her tortured men, but I really fell for Liam. This a must read if your a fan of Skye Warren.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment