Wednesday 27 February 2019

Review: Sweet Liar

Sweet Liar Sweet Liar by Laurelin Paige
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I’ve been looking forward to Dylan and Audrey’s story. When they first meet Dylan bowled over by Audrey confidence and how outspoken she is. At first is like watching the foreplay that was mostly verbal, but was never the less scorching hot. It was foreplay of the mind which Laurelin does so well. Audrey is Sabrina Lind’s younger sister, we met her in Donovan and Sabrina duet.
This was an introduction to Dylan’s life and his fierce attraction to Audrey Lind a young women who is young enough to be his daughter. I don’t know how Laurelin Paige does it creating these hot tortured men, and super confident women who give them a run there money. This has really whet my appetite for hot hunky tortured men. While I’m waiting for Sweet Fate I’m going to read Donovan’s again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment