Thursday 14 February 2019

Review: Cold & Deadly

Cold & Deadly Cold & Deadly by Toni Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf http://bookaddict.live,
I love Toni Anderson books, they have everything I love reading about. In this book we hit the jackpot, great characters, plenty of murders and above all a couple falling love.
This starts at a funeral of a well loved FBI agent who had either committed suicide or shot himself by accident. So under the circumstances the mourners are close friends and family. Suddenly shots are fired at the FBI agents attending. This starts an investigation that leads all over the county.
Dominic Sheridan is investigating with the help of Special Agent Ava Kanas.It always hard to write a review without giving much away especially a murder mystery. This book kept me gripped and I couldn’t put it down. It kept me guessing until the end and them I felt bereft when it was finished. So what I’m trying to say is this is a great read, and I loved the Ava and Dominic they are good together or should I say HOT together.
This is definitely going on my reread shelf.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment