Tuesday 5 February 2019

Review: Silver Hollow: 2018 Edition

Silver Hollow: 2018 Edition Silver Hollow: 2018 Edition by Jennifer Silverwood
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Wow what a saga I feel like have been caught in in a waking adventure. It starts with an ordinary young girl who looses her parents in a car crash at 16, but fortunately her best friend’s parents take her in. Northing happens until we meet the adult Jessamiene Nimue age 26 and an author of fantasy and magical kingdoms.
Then the adventure begins and what a wonderful one it was. We have a mixture myths and legends woven together to create a magical kingdom. This is not a pretty story we have war and betrayal everywhere but a gripping tale of a world we dream about and Aimie finally finds out who she is. I loved her grandfather I thought that was a clever touch. IF you enjoy a fantasy that brings to life all the people and world you will love to meet in this gripping tale. This is book one so there is lots world building, but there still plenty to keep you hooked . I have one more thing to say and that is “ where is book two?”

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment