Tuesday 12 February 2019

Review: His Demand

His Demand His Demand by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
My god Lisa has done it again, got me gripped and excited to be reading the story. Them suddenly it is the end. I knew it was a duet, but it was full of action in and outside the bedroom. This is Gabe Maxwell’s story and completely standalone, but we met some of characters from other books. We met Gabe plenty of times always as the laid back brother of the Maxwell clan, but always knowing there was something painful from his past, but his a good guy at heart.
Gabe has fallen Abbie real fast straight after Reid’s wedding. Abbie meets Gabe and they both know it’s more than a one night stand, they seemed to connect straight away.
This is told in duel pov’s so we follow both characters we how things develop. Lisa’s female leads are always strong in there own right. I felt much closer to Gabe after reading this book, maybe because I felt I knew him better. He is HOT and I couldn’t resist him. A gripping first book in the Filthier Duet. Now I’m waiting for Her Submission to find out what happens.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment