Tuesday 29 January 2019

Review: Anton

Anton Anton by Brenda Rothert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Anton is a sports romance in the Chicago Blaze Series, this is the first I have read from the series and I’m impressed as this was so much more than a frothy romance. Anton Petrov has quietly fallen for Mia one of his team mate’s wife. As she is married, he has made no attempt to connect just admired from a far. When he finds her working in a bar until 2am every morning. Anton then discovers that Mia and Adam are separated, and she is in hiding from him.
Anton tries to help her get Lawyer she needs Mia can be free of Adam. Anton supports Mia become her own person.
This is a slow burn as Mia has been bitten badly, but Anton is a great guy and puts Mia first. It was a pleasure to watch them reach their happily ever after. A Great romance with Anton who in my head look like the model on the book cover. I’m only now just cooling off.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment