Saturday 5 January 2019

Review: Finding Alexei

Finding Alexei Finding Alexei by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Wow I really loved this book, especially Alexei he was a lovely guy that I kept wanting to grap him and hug him to my heaving breasts. Sorry about that I am getting carried away. When he helps Ryleigh out of a terrible situation, and the way he is with Ella was so beautiful.

That’s get back to the story, Alexei takes in Ryleigh who has been left with her roommate’s baby. The only thing is Ryleigh has no clue about taking care of babies, and much to her surprise a big bad football player is wonderful with babies. On top of that he can cook and is loyal.Lets face it what more do you want.

This is funny, heartbreaking and a story of love, and great to catch up with Jane and Westin. I think this is one of my favourites. Kendall Ryan has written a wonderful entertaining story and I loved it, Alexei was just so lovable I am so hooked



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment