Friday 11 January 2019

Review: Inner Diverse

Inner Diverse Inner Diverse by Nina Munteanu
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review on http://bookaddict.live,
The second book starts with non-stop action, with Reah getting caught and betrayed everywhere she goes. In the first book I found it hard to relate to Rhea in the beginning. In this book I felt more invested in the outcome.  In this book we find out more about the Inner Diverse. In this we find out so much more about the conspiracy to destroy some of the human colonies. As always I get all excited and on tenterhooks and then it finishes. I am now looking forward to  listening to the Book three to find out more. We have Reah somehow managing to escape all the traps she walked into. I hope we get a final resolution for Reah as her heart’s in the right place.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment