Sunday 6 January 2019

Review: Deep in the Heart

Deep in the Heart Deep in the Heart by Alexa Padgett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Wow what a book it so emotional, I was gripped from the beginning. Jenna was so unlucky in love until she meets Camden Grace a sexy singer who needs Jenna to make him a new guitar as he smashed his old one in a fit of grieve when his father dies.

This is about to damaged people that find each other. It was so beautiful to watch them come together and help each other heal. As always in these stories there is someone that wants to hurt Jenna. This is also about learning to trust each other with their hearts. I’m not saying anymore except to say you are in for a real treat. To date I had only read the Cici Gurule mysteries, so this was my first romance from Alexa Padgett and I have to say I’m hooked.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment