Saturday 12 January 2019

Review: The D-Man

The D-Man The D-Man by Stephanie Julian
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I’M VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A GREAT START TO THE New Year it’s seems I’ve had the pleasure to enjoy every book I’ve read so far, and this book was so different.
I love sports romances, but this was different where our hero Justin comes across shy and reserved toward Vivi the waitress his has pining after for a while but is nervous about asking her out.

Vivi has sworn of men and her ex left a nasty taste in her mouth, but when Justin a Redtails Defense-men asks her out she can’t say no. Justin was a real sweetheart, but when she finally gets him bed and sees his body and ink, he leaves her craving more.

This was an entertaining and sweet romance with just the right amount of heat. I thoroughly enjoyed it and after reading it left a nice smile on my face after finishing my read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment