Monday 21 January 2019

Review: The Princess

The Princess The Princess by Lisa Renee Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Lisa has done it again left me all worked up with no where to go until Empire. The Princess started where The Bastard finished, straight into to danger and action from the start.
We find out some more of whats happening and who’s behind all the attacks we still aren’t sure. The love and affection heat up between Eric and Harper, high octane all the way.
We all know Lisa writes strong women and big sexy alpha’s that fall hard for their woman. The sex was super-hot between the two when they finally get to Eric’s home. They both fall much deeper for each other.
There is so much going on I had to read through the night and couldn’t put it down. So again, I feel cut off and having withdrawal symptoms until Empire in March.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment