Saturday 5 January 2019

Review: Micaden's Madness

Micaden's Madness Micaden's Madness by V.F. Mason
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
Well I loved Lachlan’s Protégé, but this was unputdownable. We are still with the dark subject matter, so you have been warned.
When I starting to read the book, I thought I start to read a little bit before bed. Then I started this compelling and gripping read, and the next thing I notice is that its light outside and I had read all night.

What starts out as teenagers falling in love for the first time intense and passionate. The perfect summer on the Island and then Emerald parents suddenly visit the Island and they put into motion a nightmare that lasts 10 years.

I not saying any more except this is a dark read with distressing storyline that compels the reader hoping for their luck will change. This had it all, a story that won’t let you go, but written with alternate points of view and some of story is told with flashbacks. This is a dark read intense read, if  that's what you enjoy this is your cup a tea. I can't wait for the next book, I'll just have read this again while I wait.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment