Tuesday 22 January 2019

Review: Shadow Walker

Shadow Walker Shadow Walker by Anya J. Cosgrove
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
It all starts when on the eve of her twentieth birthday she gets attacked and kidnapped after her father has an accident and Alana panics and she wants him well, and not knowing how she did it heals him. After the ambulance goes with her parents in side. Suddenly after Alana is being kidnapped then rescued by Thom and his brother Liam.

Then the adventure starts even though Alana still doesn’t believe that she is a witch. Thom and Liam start to train Alana in physical fighting, but she finds it hard at first. Thom and Liam help new witches by training them and when they can look after themselves, they go back to the real world safe. The brothers were HOT I had to say that, there is a lot of jealousy between them as they both wanted Alana.

That the bones of what goes on, this is action all the way and kept me mesmerized to the end. The brothers were HOT I had to say that, there is a lot of jealousy When I got there, I wanted to go back and start again. Great start to a exciting series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment