Wednesday 30 January 2019

Review: Second Chance: another romance for the over 40

Second Chance: another romance for the over 40 Second Chance: another romance for the over 40 by L.B. Dunbar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This really is a second chance romance, when we have Mati , Chris and Denton all best friends until Mati changes in all the right places and both boys fell in love with her.
As these happen with something story Mati married after getting pregnant with twin boys.
We fast forward and comes back to town because his mother is dying. Mati is now a widow and a man she secretly loved is back in town. At ripe old age of forty is secretly pleased his back and Mati wants to ease Denton's heartache.
Being more mature you would not think a second chance romance is even more complicated, but the path to true happiness is paved with relatives and children.
This is the second book of L.D Dunbar I read and I enjoyed the fact I was reading about more mature relationships. I loved Denton I thought he has plenty of sex appeal and I enjoyed this book. I married my second at 40 so it great to relate to the characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment