Thursday 31 January 2019

Review: Falling for the Cowboy

Falling for the Cowboy Falling for the Cowboy by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,
I really enjoyed this delightful story, and it was so relevant with the job. Presley our leading is a photographer who travels and takes pictures for book covers and social media. Presley is Bookstagrammer and is staying in B&B in Texas on a ranch. Colton lives and works on the ranch and falls for the curvy redhead straight away.
When Presley uses Colton as a model for her when the pics are posted all hell breaks down. I loved this book it was super read it had everything a romantic comedy should Great characters, lovely scenery, cowboy hunks and some hot steamy sex with plenty of laughs. In other words, perfect I finally went to sleep with a smile on my face.
I can’t wait for Braxton’s book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment