Monday 28 January 2019

Review: Strip Tease

Strip Tease Strip Tease by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
Striptease was a entertaining read from start to finish. Grace has an eight-year-old daughter Fallan. Grace has given up trying to find the baby daddy after he gave her a false name.
Grace sees an advert about a striptease in aid of a charity. Feeling bored she persuade her friend Siobhan to travel to Beaver Bend.
Brandon has arrived for the annual event with his best friends, not realising how his life is going to change.
I really enjoyed this book, it was so entertaining I couldn’t put it down. Grace and Brandon were a great and I was invested in their journey to a happy family from being single. I’m looking forward to reading Siobhan and Sullivan’s father’s romance that is one I don’t want to miss.
This is a complete standalone, but some of the characters from previous books in the Tap That Series may appear.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment