Tuesday 11 September 2018

Review: Eight Goodbyes

Eight Goodbyes Eight Goodbyes by Christine Brae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf http://bookaddict.live,
Eight Goodbyes is a heartstrings tugging romance that will push all the right emotional buttons… Or, at least that’s what happened to me. The book is divided into three parts, and I think as we went through the different parts the book it became more emotional.
When Simon meets Tessa at the airport for the first time, he is struck by her vitality and really wants to meet her. Simon is organised and orderly and Tessa is a romance writer who always rushing about. This is an intriguing concept with the eight Goodbyes, but as the story goes along we see how more mature emotionally Tessa becomes from the first time we meet her. It took me awhile to warm up to her, but the more I got to know her the more I warmed up to her personality.
I don’t want to give away any spoilers except to say I really enjoyed reading this romance and especially when everyone finally have their happy ending

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment