Friday 7 September 2018

Review: Mess Me Up

Mess Me Up Mess Me Up by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
I really loved this book it had everything, with one proviso get the tissues out. My god the emotions and the feelings this book pulls from you. This book is so intense, you can’t put it down.
This has got to be one of my favourite books I‘ve in the last few months. Rome and Isabel were great together. This the first in the Bear Bottom Series. Rome was a professional football player who retired due to family reasons. The Bear Bottom MC rallies around him in his time of need.
I just loved Izzy she was great, just perfect for Rome. Even with all her own tragic family she was with him every step of the way. I not giving anything away, but this is a must read for me. This is a heartbreaker, so thank you Miss Vale for all my heartache and tissues. A Great read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment