Monday 3 September 2018

Review: Zach

Zach Zach by Lilly Atlas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
This is an amazing audiobook is narrated by Noah and Erin, and this is a duet narration
To the story, Toni comes back to her home town when her parents are killed, only coming back to arrange their funeral. Toni decide to stay for the summer and meets Zack her next door neighbour who she always a crush when she was younger.
Zack is a great character who is an enforcer for Hells Handlers, but a decent guy who fell for Toni after seeing around. This is definitely an adult story and being the first in the series we are introduced to all the characters.  I know this going to be a great series. There is plenty of hot sex and some violence, but this only pertains to the story. I loved Zac and Toni together, this is a spellbinding story that for me and going to be one of my favourites.
A pair of my favourite narrators keeping me in this spellbinding story, and I’m looking forward to the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment