Monday 24 September 2018

Review: Tall, Dark, and Irresistible

Tall, Dark, and Irresistible Tall, Dark, and Irresistible by Erika Wilde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Review on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I couldn’t resist a book with the title Tall, Dark and Irresistible and I was right, I loved it.
Peyton lives in New York and to keep her overprotective parents of her back, she told them that  Leo Stone her boyfriend looks after her, and not to worry.
Peyton was madly in lust and had big crush on Leo in Chemistry at college where they were lab partners.
Of Course her cousin is getting married and her parents expect her boyfriend to come and stay for the week.
Things I enjoyed about this book is Leo is a nice guy as well as being swoonworthy. Peyton is a great girl, being an only child she wanted save her parents worry
When they meet up and Leo agrees to the ruse he realises the chemistry between them is off the charts.
A Hot sexy funny romance and I loved it. The narration was duel, so we hear from both Peyton and Leo. I always enjoy dual with a romantic comedy. You really do feel like a fly on the wall. So this is a must read for fans of pretend boyfriends who are so hot you must really want to know what happens and how they get there.
 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment