Sunday 30 September 2018

Review: When Forever Changes

When Forever Changes When Forever Changes by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.blog,
I don’t know how to start this review, so I’m going to keep this review as spoiler free as possible because I want everyone to enjoy it firsthand as I did. This is book that pulls into the story shreds your emotions and then puts you back together. So have your tissues ready, I definitely needed them. At other times it’s uplifting and I couldn’t stop smiling.
This book deals with adult issues that draws you along with storyteller. I couldn’t put it down. Slater was so swoony you couldn’t help falling in love him, Gabrielle was so mature for age, and a great heart. This is full of families, and love from your siblings and your friends you have known from a child. This told from three Pov when necessary, and helps to give you a clearer picture. I loved this book even if my emotions were shredded. That's all from me I don't want to spoil this read for anyone else.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment