Thursday 13 September 2018

Review: Paralucidity

Paralucidity Paralucidity by Stephen H. Provost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I loved this book, it is amazing and unlike any storyline I have read in ages. I mean it is really not every day that the “undead” walk among us in non-zombie form. I love anything with originality and this had plenty of that. This is actually book two, but after a bit of confusion I picked up what was happening. The first book is called Memortality, and I must go back and read it.
I loved the main characters Minerva and Raven and even Carson. No spoilers and if you read the blurb, I don’t want to repeat myself  except to say if you want read something with plenty of action with a nasty baddie, then this is for you. I would advise reading Memortality first to get the full effect. I can’t praise this book enough I rarely give 5 stars, but I’m willing to give this one 6 stars if available. I loved every minute of reading it. Now I’m waiting for book 3.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment