Sunday 2 September 2018

Review: Flash Point

Flash Point Flash Point by Ronelle Antoinette
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
We meet a couple of interesting characters that give me a chance to see further in to their lives past and present. Jex and Enari are back and finding themselves in a situation that could cause the long-term lovers status to be called in to questions. The fate of their world and that of their unborn child becomes and adventure in secrets/lies, dark magic, and more. We find out some deceptions and who are responsible. So much deception going, Enari and Jex don’t know who to trust
I listened to this before  I listened to book one.
To get the fullest enjoyment out of this tale of dark magic, backstabbing, and love you should very much start where it all began. Jex and Enari did not have it easy in the beginning and certainly do not have it easy this time around.
Narrator Ginny Ross made me feel transported back to a world of fantasy and magic. She gives me a vivid picture of it and at times more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment