Saturday 22 September 2018

Review: Gray Horse

Gray Horse Gray Horse by Ciana Stone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
I love Ciana Stone, her books it always leaves me with warm feeling like I have been staying with friends, and I’m part of the action. Ciana characters become friends as she build great communities. After reading this series you begin to feel you know the characters very well.
Mathias is handsome, loyal, hot as well as an honourable man. When he meets Reese who is a genius who studies Bees and Butterflies. Something changes when they meet, whether they want it or not. It a powerful feeling in their physic, and you feel this tangible feeling pouring off the pages. When we visit we always catch up with our friends, as Reese is connected to Wiley and Deacon Johns with an invention she is working on.
There is some serious bad guys trying to kill Reese. Mathias is determined to keep this woman safe. So there is plenty of bad guys to keep the action rolling.
This is a great series, but you can read this as a standalone. I ask why you would. If you read this book and you haven’t read the series. I know you will. This books have action, danger, love and loyalty to each other. I loved Mathias he is a guy with plenty of sex appeal. I always fall for Ciana’s heroes, she writes real men for real woman.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment