Friday 14 September 2018

Review: No Tomorrow

No Tomorrow No Tomorrow by Carian Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
My god I don’t how Carian does it, I so emotionally battered and bruised with a box of tissues beside me. Every book she writes, I always think this is my new favourite, and then a new book comes out and I’m blown away again. This is a heartbreaking and loving tale of true love.
I absolutely loved Piper she was such a strong and loving woman who fell in love with a street musician with no knowledge of the mental health problems and addiction and how it would impact on her life. This is story of true love, for better or worse, with no sugar coating the effect of Blues illness.
This is one of the stories that pull me in so you can’t help to feel the emotions from Blue and Piper, one minute so sexy and loving the emotions coming off the pages. This is one of my all time favourites, why is so hard to write a review when a book effects you like this one has.  I can’t recommend this book enough, I couldn’t put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment