Wednesday 12 September 2018

Review: Yesterday Is Gone

Yesterday Is Gone Yesterday Is Gone by H.J. Bellus
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on behalf of http://bookaddict.live,
This is story of second chances, and one mistake and how one mistake at eighteen can impact on your life.
Jessie and Jules has been best friends since children which turned to love as they got older. Jessie made a big mistake and loses Jules for many years.
This is a great story Jules is an author and Jessie is now a football Coach. When Jules comes back to town when her Papa dies and to support her Nana.
Jessie meets his lively daughter Whit who steals the show. This is a great entertainment, much more than usual second chance romance. I would say its warmhearted and it was a pleasure to read. We have dual narration, which always my favourite way to read. A great romance that kept me glued to the pages with great and funny entertainment. I can’t recommend this book enough. I also pleased to have a new author to put on my must buy list.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment