Thursday 4 October 2018

Review: #1 Muse

#1 Muse #1 Muse by T. Gephart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reviewed on Behalf of http://bookaddict.live, 4.5
Well it’s back with the Larssons and its Nick’s turn to fall in the love.
Claire is a screenwriter who had been going through a bad patch, with inspiration nowhere to be seen she uses her secret crush Nick Larsson the star of a popular television series.
Nick Larsson has always been someone that she has a crush on. So to get back in writing groove she has used Nick as her muse. So for fun she has been writing a series  about a couple called  Nick and Blaire and their exploits. Her roommates love it so much she often prints them a copy each.
This is a fun read with plenty of characters I really loved, not just Nick and Claire. Claire’s roommates had me in stitches.
This was a quick fun read with plenty of hot sex thrown in. I really fell for Nick he was a great bloke, I enjoyed every minute, sometimes you just need something to lighten your mood and #1 Muse certainly did that for me. I have loved this series so it was nice to catch up with some of the other Larssons in this book. Great read lots of fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment